Leaky Ext. Cab

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 22:18:41 EST

I have a 92 Extended Cab that I removed the plastic storage bin from. When
I pulled it out I noticed that the depression on the drivers side was rusted
where there is a drain/cap something or other in the floor. It is about 3"
or 4" in diameter. Anyways, everytime that I drive in the rain, I notice
some water puddled in the depression. Are there any know leaky spots in the
extended cab? The passenger side does not do it and I have put all kinds of
sealant around the bolt holes that held the plastic storage piece in place.
I have not had a chance to us a hose to soak the ext. cab window or spray up
from underneath...

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks for your time.

Gregg