wise-ass

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 21:25:13 EST

Alright, some wise-ass referred us to check out the Stampede info and
gave a website. So, I go check it out
and see this link that you can build a Dodge truck and then enter a
contest to win the thing too. So, I spend
20 minutes building this to-the-hilt Dakota with every option and
accessory I've ever dreamed of, and the whole
freakin' time I'm screamin' at my wife how I'm shocked at how much Dodge
raised their prices on the
Dakota's so much from the one I "built" last year online and how I might
as well forget buying one cause
the one I want is now 37,000 bucks.
  Well, to make a long story short, I just figured out that this was
Dodge's Canadian website and all the prices
were in Cano-dollars! Sheeesh!!!
  Put a footnote in their next time for us DML'ers south of the Border,
wouldya?!
Patrick
; ^ }