Re: And the hits just keep on coming...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 18:02:24 EST

Sorry to hear that Tom! Check with your insurance agent, sometimes (usually)
that sort of thing is covered under your homeowner's insurance policy since
the truck was vandalized and broken into on your property. Perhaps you can
get some of that stuff fixed, or maybe just get the money. I know that the
money won't get rid of the unsettling fact that someone busted into your
baby, but maybe it will help you get some of it back the way it used to be.

-Josh