Re: Now this is a sleeper!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 19:39:12 EST

That truck is kinda my plan.... but i'ld deffinitly do a better paint job.
I've got the block in storrage, but I have other projects on the burners
before I sink the money into building up the block.

I sure as hell hope I can find a suitable gen2 in 2 years for it :)

Gary Hedlin

jon@jonsteiger.com ------.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'