RE: Got "smoked" today....

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 22:55:04 EST

<snip>

> Chock one up to the "Little old lady from Pasadena"...in a Saturn. ;)
>
> - Bernd

Hehehee....Take nothing for granted.:-) My mother is 83, drives a '99 LHS
and nobody beats her away from a light. Always been that way, mostly cause
no one expects it from her. My wife is.....shhh, don't tell anyone...51.
She's been bracket racing for 6 years. This summer she entered her '02
Stratus R/T Sedan in our Import/Sport Compact class summer points series.
This is a 12 week series and although she missed one event while in Las
Vegas, she still won the overall Championship by 90 points over the second
place Honda. The rest of the class was predominately 20-something males in
imports ranging from typical ricers to BMWs and 12 sec. Talons. Bob Tom and
Jon Steiger know her and would probably say she doesn't look like someone
who would clean your clock at a traffic light.

Beware the "little old ladies"! :-)

RayB