Re: And the hits just keep on coming...

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 23:57:15 EST

In a message dated 12/19/2002 8:38:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com writes:

> I never understand why people steal the things they steal, it may have cost
>
> XXXX amount of dollars to buy all that stuff, but they can't really get
> that
> much back for it, especially that dash unit, probably worthless now....

Dude, it's reasons like that why we are where we are, and they'll never get
to the area where we are, they just try to get it the easy way and fake it :)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts