RE: OT: Comp Cams Christmas

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 01:25:11 EST

brought a tear to my eye... this one's a keeper!

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust
K & N Drop-in Air Filter w/ front shield cut-out
Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs
Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires
Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of ABeerCan@aol.com Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 11:46 PM To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: DML: OT: Comp Cams Christmas

Twas the day before Christmas, and all through the plant, Moms and dads working, even uncles and aunts.

The camshafts were grinding all over the place, As someone, somewhere, needed them for a race.

But what to my wondering eyes did appear, But Santa and sleigh and a sick V8 we did hear

We told him we'd fix it so he could go fast, To deliver his toys as he's done in the past.

So we hammered and torqued and installed a great cam, To propel ole Saint Nick to get out of a jam.

He fired it to life and so good it did sound, He laughed and he jiggled because he's so round.

He jumped in his sleigh, to his Hemi he did whistle, As now it's as fast as a Tomahawk Missile.

He winked and smiled as he prepared for his flight, "Merry Christmas to all" he said as he zoomed out of sight.