Re: Now this is a sleeper!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 02:45:30 EST

It seems like a perfect setup with the schumacher kit he used. The kit
comes with a modified oil pan and the mounts for about $700. Even if you
did a slightly beond stock buildup on the 440, you could kill some R/T's
with some slicks, 4:10 gears in the differential, and a sneaky pete kit.
Remember the gen 1 & 2's have a good weight advantage than a gen3 r/t.

Its almost too perfect!

Gary Hedlin

jon@jonsteiger.com ------.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'