Re: 420hp ford ranger!

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 06:44:04 EST

Don't do that! I thought by your post that the blue oval boys were trying
to come up with something new for production but from reading the article,
it's only a one of a kind, concept vehicle that will not see the production
line. At least we can still hope the dunderheads at Damnnear-Chrysler will
have the common sense not to mess too much with the styling on the Dak and
stick the Hemi under the hood. Right now I can only dream of the day when I
can roll up next to any muscle car/truck with a de-badged Hemi Dak and take
him.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE