Re: Rattling noise in engine compartment when started cold

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 07:54:33 EST

IMHO, Best spray lube you can buy is AeroKroil from Kano Labs. Do a search
on them on the internet and you'll find them. I ordered some this past
summer and I'm totally impressed with it. I use it on my truck, my A/C
Compressor was starting to make some strange noises, and around the house.
Case in point, My garage door was starting to get sticky and not coming
down evenly with the door opener. I asked a neighbor that does home repair,
handy-man type stuff, what he thought I should do. He looked at it and
recommended I replace the door. I told him I'd think about it. I sprayed
the tracks, wheels, pulleys and all hinges on the door and I also sprayed
the chain and track on the opener with Kroil. Ran it through a few times
and it works like new. I got my neighbor to come over again and look at it
and he was amazed, and wanted to know where he could get some for him self.
I have no interest in the company, just a satisfied customer who wants to
pass along a good thing to fellow DML'ers. Oh and BTW, it works great as a
penetrating oil too.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE