Re: Pictures Of Damage

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 16:39:21 EST

Those pics look almost like what happened to me. Wood kit and all on my 92.
I can't believe they cut the wires. With me they just pulled and the
connector gave way. Lucky they were in that much of a hurry or they would
have noticed the three RCAs that also came loose also and started looking
around...

Stealthyness is helped me alot. I also had my RCAs wrapped in electrical
tape. I think the flat black tape makes things hard to see at night and
might just help out some....

mm