Re: Tim Berry - I'm on your ass.

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 18:47:50 EST

1) get a dyno with A/F
2) play with the IAT to get the A/F more inline with making power 11.75-12.5
range
3) how are the plugs looking - maybe change heatrange?
4) TC compatible with powerband?

also see my previous reply to your 1st reply to me.

email me direct to kick around other questions you have. We might both
learn something ;-)

TonyC