Re: Re: Pictures Of Damage

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 21:30:16 EST

Insurance fraud? Why don't you read more carefully -if you did you
would have seen where I said my insurance doesn't cover any of the
damages or losses. And my camera WAS in my truck. I'll bite my tongue
before this becomes a flame thread.

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/