Re: Got "smoked" today....

From: Gerald Harnage (Socrato@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 00:42:04 EST

Hey, times like this I think I coulda had a V-8. I'm coming home from
work...feeling pretty beat (I work the front counter at the Post Office and
you know it ain't fun this time of year). Well, a nice new black VW GTI
pulls up besides me and revs it, I figure I could take him.
Boy was I wrong, we both get on it on green but he blasted away in a matter
of seconds. Later I passed him when he slowed down, I saw him coming back
in the rearview and nailed it, he walked by me like I was pedaling a
bicycle.
Times like that I miss my old '97 F-150 5.4 Triton.
Oh, I just went over 10,000 last week, what's trade in right now?
Jerry
2K2 SXT CC AT PB W/ Graphite gray
 bumpers and flares 3.9L 3.55 No Mods...yet.