Re: 4.56 the max for 9.25"?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 22:51:55 EST

>From: andy levy

>I probably don't want to hear the answer to this, but here goes...what on
>earth do you need gears lower than 4.56 for!? Moving the entire garage in
>one pull?

Not to ruin another famous "Steiger surprise", but i would imagine that Jon
is looking into getting some 35's under the Ram, and be ready to finally try
the waterfall. (You pansy Jon....) :P :P :P :P

But, i will try and get some info on this issue for ya, but i would suggest
going to a Dana 60 for the project Jon, might as well. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf