Re: Traction devices for 4WD Dakotas

From: tkoth (tkoth@cox.net)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 23:55:14 EST

Yes you are absolutely right. I was not advocating driving
on dry pavement in 4WD. I was responding to a comment about
the Dak transfer cases not being very heavy duty. I guess I
should have given a little more detail. The article from a
coule years ago was about which transfer cases were out
there and what to swap to for an off-road build up. When it
got to the Dak it said, "you already have an NPxxx, why
would you want to swap?!?! Keep it, you have one of the best
cases out there."