Merry Christmas to the DML Family

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 08:48:41 EST

Amanda and I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Amidst all the
hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season, let's not loose focus of The Reason
for the Season.
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is
Christ the Lord"
    Luke 2:11

Everyone please drive carefully and PLEASE do not drink and drive. "Sir Ron"
has already gone before us to ensure the road to Heaven is as smooth as glass
so that our Dakota's will cruise smoothly through the Pearly Gates. While it
would be wonderful to be in his company again, we do not need to rush to his
side until it is our true time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
William and Amanda Hall