RE: 04 Dodge Ram SRT-10 R/C and Quad Version

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 09:56:50 EST

Damn. I am hoping that Dodge will unveil the next generation Dakota SRT-8.
Since this is the place where they do the truck now.

Lucky you......

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>