Re: F$%%ing job and christmas

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 00:06:14 EST

Here's the email I got back from a friend at work when I told him I was
concerned about our on-call coverage should I get snowed in by the storm
hammering NY all Xmas day:

"How about this - we appreciate your concern, but stop worrying about
workand have a merry Christmas. We'll make sure things are covered
until your return."