Re: Twas the night before Christmas ...

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 11:55:40 EST

W00T Daks rock! Im still sentimental as I pulled out a Chevy this
morning!!

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  9:10am up 21 days, 11 min, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/