Re: Re: Playing In Snow

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 19:59:23 EST

Got about the same in Albany, and 10" less here in Syracuse. I nearly
attempted the Albany-Rochester drive on the 25th but got a bad vibe
about it from the radar, so I stayeed put. Glad I didn't do it - they
ultimately CLOSED I-90 from Albany to Syracuse and things were really
bad at about the midway point in the trip if I had done it. Roads were
dry but windy today.