Re: torque convertor question

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 19:24:10 EST

Truthfully I wouldn't pick a converter until I had the engine dynoed or
chassis dynoed. You want the TC to kick in at a point where there is usable
power. And until you have it running (stand or in chassis) you won't trully
know where that point lies.

I would think that a 2400-2800 stall should be about where you end up.
Possibly even lower with the longer stroke of the 390.
Just my 5.9 cents
TonyC