Re: For Sale

From: ss454454 (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 11:31:04 EST

Warn M8000 winch used 2-3 times 500$ (Paid 650$)
Has extra winch controller 2 tow straps and a clevis

Warn Transformer front brush guard with winch mount ( black color) the winch
mount piece is charcoal gray.
Very heavy duty and it has wrap around headlight hoops 300$ ( Paid 470$)

Mud king 33x12.5x15 almost brand new tires have mabey 2500 miles on them
450$ ( paid 560$)

Rear axle shafts both sides 100$

Ive started my own spray on bedliner business and dont have time to go 4
wheeling. I dont really need these things anymore ( although they are still
on the truck) because i dotn have any use for them. I prefer to sell in
southern california rather than ship it out.
I can be e mailed at ss454454@socal.rr.com if anyone is intrested in these
things.

hey Ed ( oldznut) dude did you go play in the snow or is that next weekend?

Rob