Re: A question of curriosity

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 13:19:40 EST

Toss the bed. I don't think 3200 is doable unless you start throwing the
interior and sheet metal away.

My 99 RC R/T weighs in at 3760 with me or about 3600 without me. This is
with a rollpan, no sways, 1/8th tank, light weight rims, ET Streets and
165x15 tires, no tailgate, no spare, no tonneau, no jack, no speaker
enclosures.

TonyC