Re: what did santa bring

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 23:40:43 EST

For once in like 5 years, I finally got a decent Christmas Present, and for
the truck to top it off! (well, sortof).. My parents picked up a 142 piece
tool set for me in a pretty nice carrying case.. Now granted, it's not
Craftsman (Mastercare or something actually), but, it's a decent set
nonetheless.. Near full Complement of Sockets, open end wrench (both SAE
and metric), pliers, wire cutters, screwdrivers (small ones too), Ratchet
screwdriver with bits (hey, they had to get another 30 bits in there
somewhere), and adjustable wrench.... Can hang the carrying case on the
wall too so you can use it while it's on the wall, or pick it up and take it
with you.. Guess I have the tools now to start putting in a new Cam..
hmmmm :-)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L

Burrows