Re: Re: Cleaning of fuel injectors?????

From: Donald Mallett (y2kota@mallettservices.com)
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 13:20:51 EST

In article <004b01c2af3d$8b0f5960$bf5f2241@a.tampabay.rr.com> ,
acellan1@tampabay.rr.com ("Tony Cellana") wrote:

> Chevron Techron additive is a cheap and easy way to do this. I try to run a
> bottle of the stuff through the trucks every 10K or so.
>
> I'm sure there are other opinions as well.
> TonyC

I have used Chevron Techron about 20k miles ago. I guess it helped? I was
think more along the lines of somthing more forcefull. Dealer tryed so sell
me a high pressure cleaning of some type. Would really clean them any
better? And can you buy a kit like that at AZ or Pep-Boys?

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm