Re: Re: Cleaning of fuel injectors?????

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 09:52:38 EST

Techron is possably the best cleaner but don't use it more than every 10
tank fulls or less. Excessive use of cleaners can damage the O2 sensors.
The "kit" that connects th the fuel rail is probably somewhat better but if
you buy it yourself the kit can cost as much as 300.00. Not worth it in my
opinion.