RE: Inside SVT's new Lightning Bolt Truck

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 15:50:17 EST

I gave up on the Ferd issue with no real engines in sight. Still have the
Rustang in my blood (due to Roush Performance) and sold the car to my
daughter (cosigned loan). That may change when the Daytona Charger shows
up. LOL

Bahahahaha - With the Bow Tie, I totally turned off due to bad QA on the
vehicles. With last purchase (family mini-van), I had been plaque with QA
problems. I name it the GM JUNK.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>

YO STEVEN! I think you still have a lot of Blue Oval in your blood for a
Mopar Guy. But that's Cool as long as it's not Bow Tie. MOPAR #1 FORD #2
GM #9 DW

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/stories/lightningbolt/page1.html
>
> --------------------------------------
> Steven St.Laurent
> C4I System Engineer
> Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
> Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
> <SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
> a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
> of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
> Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
> Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
> ruling king."<SNIP>

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/