Re: Cleaning Heads and other questions (long) - more

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 16:00:53 EST

Nevermind.. Dealership had it as obsolete, so no go from them. After
spending 2 hours at junkyards, I found a Probe with the entire engine still
in it... Pulled off the Cover (Gasket totallly gone, course, it's a ford...
to be expected)... Cha-ching, Rocker arm shaft assemblies intact... 15
minutes, I pulled all 3 support brackets, $20 later, I'm back in
business.... alright, back into the garage now.. grrrr

(Again, for all of those asking "What does this have to do with
Dakotas????".. Well, nothing except I'm hosing up the Probe by learning on
it, so when I work on the Dakota, I won't mess it up.. Like I just did with
the Probe.. *duh*)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L