RE: Re: Inside SVT's new Lightning Bolt Truck

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 16:58:39 EST

So did Richard. I kick myself for that one Punch.

However, with Ford it is more concept than reality. Famous for Ford just to
do something like this and not manufacture the vehicle.

With DaimlerChrysler, concept are built for feedback purposes to check if
there is want for vehicle.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>