RE: Inside SVT's new Lightning Bolt Truck - QA?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 10:07:56 EST

Maybe that is what they did to the 99 Astro as well. I had to purchase a
factory service manual set to correct mistakes made by GM, dealership
claimed repairs, and other crap just burning out for unknown reasons. Now I
the GM crap is plague with electrical problems - the latest is the heater
turning off by itself. Maybe possessed? I will need a Dodge
Exorcist....LOL

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>