Re: DML Calendar Winners

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 17:54:54 EST

If December is open you can put me there, otherwise no preference.
Thanks Jon!

Matthew Intihar (Generaldak)
Richfield, MN
1992 3.9L V6, 4x2

Matthew
'92 CC 3.9L 4x2, Procarpart's White Face Gages
Herculiner, Dynomax cat-back, and 14x3 open element
AR-767 w/Goodyear Eagle #1 Nascar 275/60R15

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003 10:21:25 -0500 (EST) Jon <jon@dakota-truck.net>
writes:

> Many thanks to everyone who submitted pics and voted! Here are
> the
> winners, which will appear in the 2003 DML Calendar:
>
> http://www.dakota-truck.net/STUFF/CALENDAR/VOTE2003/winners.html
>
> Please note that those are only the pictures that won; which
> month
> they will appear in has not yet been decided. (If your truck is one
> of
> the winners and you have a preference as to which month you'd like
> it
> to be in, then please let me know. I will try to accomodate such
> requests *if possible*. (Many times it is not, but I will try...)
>
> Each month, except for the Foxwoods pic and the mud pit pic, will
>
> have a little blurb on it in the following format:
>

> Jon Steiger
> Forestville, NY
> 1994 5.9L V8 4x4
>

> As such, I need the following info from the winners (if I do not
>
> already have it):
>
> - The name(s) you would like to appear on the picture (for most
> people
> this will just be their name, but some folks like to add their
> spouse's name, or use a "handle" instead)
>
> - Your location (City, State)
>
> - The following basic truck info:
> - Year
> - Engine
> - 4x2 or 4x4?
>

> Thanks!!
>
> -Jon-
>
> .---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com
> ------.
> | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot
> - SEL |
> | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96
> FireFly |
> http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com