Re: Bob Tom Scraps Dakota - Laws

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 19:29:05 EST

Let's be honest though. How many people actually know who thier senator is
or how he votes or what his views are on different issues? I do but many do
not so to me that helps the problem. I just don't feel it's right that you
can get yourself reelcted over and over again for years, even decades. It's
also obvious that these people become out of touch with the real world.

Jeff Durling