Re: Billet 4" stroker kit for 3.9

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 23:00:27 EST

What's all the worry about the V6 VIN? Why not just input any V8 VIN into the computer?
Heck, when you have the computer flashed, swap the engine code in your VIN from the 3.9 to
either the 5.2 or 5.9, which ever you install in the truck. When the vehicle is
registered, they look at either the dash or door tag, not the PCM.

John