Re: Cleaning of fuel injectors?????

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 00:24:17 EST

Being that I'm a part-time attendant in British Columbia, it's funny to see
people from Oregon sit at a self-serve pump for a looooong time, then
finally get out and look around bewilderedly. I actually had to show one
guy how to get his gas cap off and pump the gas, this guy HAD to have been
in his late 50's, too.