RE: truck trend magazine says...

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 10:14:11 EST

The M80 comes in two parts: R/C and quad. The Quad is called the M81.

The niche for midsize truck is diminishing with the next release GEN IV
model.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>