Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: DC Owns 10 % of Hyundai

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 15:55:39 EST

""Josh Battles"" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote in message
news:av4ni2$tgo$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> really? they've changed? I dunno, I keep hearing that 10 year warranty
and
> wonder why they offer it for 10 years...i was thinking b/c they break so
> bad... but if they've changed then more power to them!

I had a 1990 hyundai excel, ran the snot out of the thing and it just kept
starting, even has it up to 180 KM/H on many ocassions. the only major
problem i ever had was 3 catalitic converteors ( under warrenty) in a 1 year
span, the dealer said it was from me running on low and using crappy gas!

the resale value does suck though!

punch

also drove my mothers 1984 ish hyundai pony, we never had any problems with
it either, it had the bigger motor, the body gave out before the drivtrain.
the 1997 hyundai stellar i owned was also great, but the 2.0 was weak for
the larger car, I crashed this one into a 1980 thunderbird (he hit me) that
was it for that car!