Re: Re: Fiberglass Speaker Enclosure - CC

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 23:30:45 EST

Thanks Guys,

I have seen those MTX's before....kinda pricey (plus, no dice on a 92). I
have one made out of wood in there right now (not to bad for a quicky, first
try), was just looking for some ideas, want to try and incorporate my amp
and EQ better and maybe add the other 8" sub that I have (using one right
now). And possibly get some of the jack tools in it also, the tools and
jack are just under the front seats.

What I remember was a yellow fiberglass setup that was "top shelf", looked
real nice.

Thanks.

Gregg