Re: Re: Re: Re: Perils Of Street Racing

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 23:28:46 EST

Yeah, but I don't RACE in my truck. Sure, I give 'er away from a stoplight
every now and then, but winding it out in first is hardly what I would call
racing, since once I'm finished 1st, I'm only at 60km/h. Exceeding the
speed limit on the open road is one thing, driving on the shoulder at 80mph
as a means to pass another car so you can beat some guy in the next lane to
the next stoplight is just plain stupid and wreckless.

BTW, either "speed" or "you've" is wrong in this context.