Trans rubber coolant line?

From: Michael/Suzanne Farich (farichms@westol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 18:26:43 EST

ATF cooler line comes in either 5/16" or 3/8" I.D. off the roll, and they
also sometimes have available a 4' piece of 11/32" I.D. in a plastic bag for
hanging on a peg board at Advance Auto. They must not sell much of it,
cause often when I ask at the counter they either say they don't have it, or
have to ask between themselves till one of them says yes they do and shows
the others where the rolls are. One time they didn't know they had rolls of
it, but brought out a bag with 4' of the 11/32" I.D. stuff. Mike