Re: Re: RE: Street racing & Common sense or lack there of.

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 00:21:39 EST

In a message dated 1/4/2003 9:13:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
2punch.crash2000@AHM.com writes:

> ""Saint"" <saint1958@cox.net> wrote in message
> >
> >Damn....this means that everyone in the fast lane here in California are
> >trying to race...LOL
>
> fast lane?
>
> isn't the speed limit the same in all the lanes?
>
> punch
>
> Speed limits don't exist here in sunny no common sense Ca. Don't get me
> started on the drivers out here. Maybe it's because my job involves being
> on the freeway and I see this stupid crap every day.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts