Re: RE: OT: A Little morning Humor.

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 12:57:06 EST

Wasnt that bright thing for christmas ;-)

I was very leary of people on them 8laners out west when I was in the
service.. I never did like driving on them unless itw as in the middle of
the night, we actually went out of our way to schedule plane flights out of
LAX or San Diego International for middle of the night to avoid those
traffic jams.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
 10:10am up 15:45, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/