Crankshaft position sensor

From: Sam Hotmail (samjperez@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 09:54:43 EST

Anyone have any history with the crankshaft position sensor. My PCM says
mine is causing Dak to misbehave. Trouble code 320. It runs erratic and even
stalls sometimes. It then runs nicely on other occasions. Strangely this all
began after I filled up with gas. Used normal stuff always use, no cheap
stuff. Began to misbehave so I used STP fuel injector cleaner. Have an
appointment with Dodge in the Morning to take a look and see what it is,
will keep you posted. Any one with some input on this sensor would be
greatly appreciated.

Also thanks to those who responded to my post regarding spark plugs I ended
up using champion and it is running great except for the new sensor problem.

Thanks
Sam