Re: RE: Re: Dodge Tomahawk - Need Positive Replies

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 18:32:35 EST

It already does have a set of training wheels... Damn that looks like it
would be fun for a little while, dont know if i could go the distance with
200 mph... 90 on my bike scares me a little and that is just a little 650 cc
Yamaha. I wonder how that thing turns? Seems to me it would be a little
hard to lean with four wheels... oh well. Looks cool to me!!! Makes me
want to go ride my bike even more, too bad its in storage for the winter!

Brian

61228BFC5FE0D611A38C0002B35B738C037067@mctssa26.mctssa.usmc.mil,

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/