Re: 50,000 miles ~ now what should i do ?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 02:08:30 EST

At 11:10 PM 1/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>ok..
>
>just hit 50,000 miles on the truck
>
>any good maintainance tips ?? everything is pretty much stock except for
>the tires, exhaust, and custom intake..
>
>should i do anything with the plugs, wires, etc.etc ??

Check the plugs to make sure they're still good. If it were me, I'd just
replace the plugs anyway at that point. What other kind of routine
maintenance have you been doing? (As far as changing fluids and such)

I plan on keeping my truck for a LONG time, so I tend to go overboard on
maintenance. What can I say, she's my baby :)

-Bill