RE: Re: New Dodge truck Suspension

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 09:05:41 EST

That is a good point and also thinking about it when I tow and back up
the feeling I get is from the front wheels anyway. Still the one I saw
was weak looking. I understand that this is not going to be used all of
the time so it doesn't go through the same stresses as the front does
but the tie rods just look to me like they would snap if you got the
rear end a little goofy with a trailer.

Jeff Durling