Today's Hemi ROADKILL....

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 13:40:16 EST

Yea....yea...I had to do it today. With some new tweaking on the wife's
truck, I tested out the Hemi Ram today against an unlikely suspect - Dodge
Ram Charger truck.

First on the light takeoff., then on the curves. Finally got tired of him
in the rearview mirror and nailed it on the way home this morning.
hehehhehehehehe

Maybe, he will trade in the truck Jon for the DC Ram....LOL

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>