Re: 2.2

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 22:23:42 EST

Good luck with the truck..I assume its an 88 since it has a 2.2l. My first
dakota was an 88 2.2l. Mopar actually makes a good deal of replacement
parts for this motor. I went through most of the truck when I first got it,
so if you have any questions or anything shoot me an email off list
gmconner@juno.com

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid