RE: Re: John Coletti reamrks were pointed at DC SRT-10 Ram

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:22:15 EST

The problem is that the next Dodge Magnum can out run the Lightning. Even
by adding a KB Supercharger to a R/C 1500 Hemi can outrun gun the Lightning.
Now why would you want to purchase one?

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>