fog light replacement

From: Sam Hotmail (samjperez@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:50:42 EST

<You will have to cut and crimp a connector to the wires to make the factory
wire work, no big deal..>

Kevin both leads are supplied with 12v all the time and only when you
activate the switch does one lead, the blue with a black stripe wire, short
to ground. You have to make sure that nothing touches the metal frame.

I purchased the Pilot direct replacement and the metal mounting bracket,
that mounted to metal frame caused the light to stay on constantly. Have to
check out these new lights that Jeff is talking about. I'll keep you guys
posted.

Sam